Mickey and Minnie in Hawaii framed.
Framed embellished giclee 12" x 16" canvas
by Thomas Kinkade Studios
Published sizes: 12×16, 18×24
Add about 11" more for most frames.
Framed 12 x 16 canvases are $700 framed.
Framed 18 x 24 canvases are $999 framed.
- Mickey and Minnie in Hawaii is the fifth Thomas Kinkade Studios artwork that features Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse together.
- This is the first piece in a new collection by Thomas Kinkade Studios; Passport to Adventure featuring the lovable duo.
- Just beneath Minnie’s feet, is a heart carved into the rock with the initials, M+M.
- Speaking of feet, did you notice the hearts on Minnie’s shoes?
- Mickey’s ukulele is his very own, you can tell by the “M” engraved at the top.
- Did you know that the flowers in this piece are all native to Hawaii?
- There is something so familiar about that sandcastle, do you recognize it?
- Goofy, an avid surfer, rides the wave like a pro, and in Goofy footed style.
- While Donald and Daisy frolic on the beach, Pluto races the waves to shore.
- Look closely and you’ll see that there are four crabs in this painting, as well as seven ladybugs.