18"x27" embellished canvas limited edition. Price includes a standard Thomas Kinkade frame.
There may be a Special In-Gallery promotion!
Framed size approx: 29"h x 38"w.
The real meaning of Christmas is the birth of the Savior. During this blessed season, Thomas Kinkade Studios presents The Nativity – a timeless image telling the story of Christ’s birth. This painting will be a breakthrough image that is sure to be at the center of Christmas celebrations for centuries to come.
The Nativity is not a part of a series, but rather a stand-alone piece, and rightfully so. The painting is as unique as the child Himself.
- The Nativity is the first painting that Thomas Kinkade Studios has created of the Christ child.
- The all-familiar characters of shepherds, wise men, and barn animals, as well as Mary and Joseph, grace the foreground of the landscape, but buried deeper in the details, other symbols of faith begin to emerge.
- A small lamp shedding light upon the common jars and trunk jogs the memory of the later words of Jesus, “Your eyes are the lamp of the body…”
- The sorrowful night sky, filled with clouds nearly stamps out all light, but the presence of the Saviors bright shining star, beckons us all with the ancient words of the prophet Isaiah, “Those living in darkness have seen a great light.”
- As the child in the manger radiates a peaceful glow, light splashes upon the hardened mud walls, pushes against the solemn Judean night sky and pierces through the windows, we see what was once heard, “I am the light unto the world.”